Dear Sir or Madam,
As of May 25, 2018. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) entered into force.
Implementing the obligation to inform about the processing of personal data, we would like to provide you with the following information about data processing:
- our clients, business partners and associates who are natural persons;
- persons representing clients, business partners and associates who are legal persons / organizational units, institutions and their employees;
- persons acting on behalf of public administration bodies.
I. PGE Ekoserwis sp. z o.o. as a personal data controller
PGE Ekoserwis sp.o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw at PI. Staszica 30, 50-222 Wrocław, registered at the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000024592, NIP 8971006564, share capital of PLN 46.875,000.00 is the controller of personal data processed in the course of business.
Your personal data could have come to us and can be processed by us, for example in connection with the conclusion of a contract or the implementation of a joint venture, and also when negotiating or correspondence, both traditional and e-mail. In certain cases, your personal data may be processed by us in connection with the proceedings before public administration authorities
For the protection of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Supervisor / Data Protection Specialist at the email address: or in writing to the address of our headquarters indicated in point I above.
III. Objectives and basics of processing
Your personal data may be processed by us for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and perform obligations under the concluded contract, in particular to verify the correct representation of the contracting party, make operational arrangements, settle remuneration, implement the complaint procedure (the basis of Article 6 (1) b and f of the GDPR);
- in order to negotiate the terms of cooperation, conduct tender procedures, submit bids for the provision of services, sell the Company's own products, conduct marketing activities (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR, where the legitimate interest of PGE Ekoserwis is conducting a business and offering own products and services),
- in order to fulfill legal obligations resulting from tax and accounting regulations, in particular as regards proper documenting of transactions for the needs of tax settlements, preparation of the Company's financial report (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point c of the GDPR);
- to collect debts, conduct court, arbitration and mediation proceedings (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the GDPR, where the legitimate interest of the Company is to pursue claims or defend against claims);
- to conduct administrative proceedings to which the Company is a party (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) and (f) of the GDPR, where the legitimate interest of the Company is to exercise the party's rights in the proceedings);
- in order to store data for archival purposes and ensure accountability (showing compliance with our legal obligations) (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 b and f of GDPR, where the legitimate interest of the Company is to fulfill corporate obligations, provide the possibility of demonstrating compliance activities with the law).
IV. The period of data storage
PGE Ekoserwis stores personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed and for the time when it is possible to pursue claims in a given case, unless due to other purposes, the data processing period may be different, which You will be separately informed. At the same time, for accountability purposes, we will store data for the period in which PGE Ekoserwis is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements, including the possibility to control their fulfillment by public authorities.
V. Data recipents
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- entities of the PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna SA Group;
- business partners, clients and potential clients, that is, companies with whom we cooperate by offering or providing our services;
- institutions defined by law, e.g. Tax Office, Social Insurance Institution, PIP;
- our subcontractors (processors) - software, IT systems and server space suppliers, as well as the suppliers of applications used by the Company, law offices.
VI. Your rights related to data processing:
Based on the provisions of the GDPR, you have numerous rights with respect to personal data that we process. Below is a general description of these rights:
a. Access to personal data. You can exercise your right to access your data at any time.
b. Rectification and supplementing the data. You have the right to request us to immediately correct personal data that is incorrect, as well as to request supplementation of incomplete personal data.
c. Right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete your personal data immediately in any of the following cases:
- when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- when data processed on the basis of consent, when you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing
- when you object to the processing of data referred to in point e) below and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing such data;
- when personal information is processed unlawfully;
- when personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation
However, the company will not be able to delete your personal data to the extent that its processing will be necessary (i) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, (ii) to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under European Union law or law Polish, (iii) to determine, assert or defend claims
d. Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to demand from us processing restrictions in cases where:
- you are questioning the accuracy of personal data - for a period that allows us to check the accuracy of this data
- processing is illegal and you are opposed to deleting personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
- The company no longer needs personal data for processing, but it is necessary for you to establish, investigate or defend claims;
- You have lodged an objection to the processing referred to in point e) below - until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on our part override the grounds for objection
e. Right to object. You have the right to object - for reasons related to your particular situation - at any time to the processing of data in order to implement the legitimate interest of the Company (ie in cases where the basis for processing personal data is the provision of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR). PGE Ekoserwis will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless it can demonstrate that there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms or that your data will be necessary for a possible determination , investigation or defense of claims
f. Right to withdraw consent. To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
g. Right data portability. To the extent that your data is processed for the purpose of conclusion and performance of a contract or processed on the basis of consent and data processing is automated, you have the right to obtain from the Company in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format your personal data which you have provided us with. You also have the right to send this personal data to another controller.
h. Right to complain. You have the right to file a complaint about the processing of personal data by us to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
The rights referred to in point a) -g) above can be performed by contacting us in the manner specified in point II above, i.e. by contacting the e-mail address or writing to the address of the registered office of the Company. In order to exercise the right to complaint referred to in point h) above, you should contact the supervisory body directly.
VII. Voluntary data provision, obtaining data from other sources
By contacting us as part of your business, you provide your data in a voluntary manner, however, the lack of data may result in the inability to conclude or perform the contract, or inability to exercise rights that you may be entitled to.
Your personal data including: name, surname, position and place of work, business contact details can also be obtained from your employer or entity with whom you cooperate on the basis of a civil law contract, as well as from publicly available sources (website ).