I. General conditions
- The Personal Data Controller of Website Users ("ADO") is PGE Ekoserwis sp. o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław (50-222), at Staszica Sq. 30.
- The content of the Website pages is the property of the Data Controller and is protected by law.
- The internet service is informative. PGE Ekoserwis S.A. makes every effort to ensure that the data presented is as complete and up to date as possible.
- In order to use the Website, the User should have a computer or device with installed software that allows browsing the Internet and access to the Internet. Access to the Website may be done using the most popular internet browsers.
- The Controller declares that the pages of the Website are free of content that violates the rights of third parties or applicable law, in particular content that contains information that causes or threatens privacy or security of any person, contains information that promotes illegal activities or offensive behavior are a threat, are indecent, defamatory or slanderous, induce racism, persecution on ethnic, cultural or religious grounds, promote or favor criminal activities that violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights or other forms of infringement of legally protected goods.
- Providing data is voluntary, however their absence may prevent the use of the Website.
II. The purpose of data collection
The personal data of Website Users will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR - processing is necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Controller - providing access to the Website and the possibility of using it, as well as enabling contact with the Controller via the contact form available on the Website.
III. Right to Access
- In cases and on the principles set out in the generally applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, Users have the right to access their data and receive copies thereof, to rectify (correct) data, to delete, limit their processing or object to their processing, to data transfer and lodging a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- The controller reserves the right to refuse to remove user data if their retention is necessary for the implementation of the claims, or if required by applicable law.
IV. Recipients of data
- Users' personal data shall be provided to authorized institutions specified by law and to processors that provide services to the Data Controller and to whom these data are entrusted.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Only authorized employees or collaborators of the Data Controller have direct access to personal data collected by the Controller.
V. Security and protection of personal data
The Data Controller declares that they process Users 'personal data in accordance with the GDPR and that they apply technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection appropriate to threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protect Users' personal data against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
VI. Automated decision making
Please be advised that as part of the processing of the data referred to above, no decisions will be made in an automated manner and Users' data will not be profiled within the meaning of the GDPR, subject to point. VII below.
VII. The mechanism of cookies
- Cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, they are saved when using the Website on the User's computer. Cookies are text files that enable the PGE CG server to correctly present the data contained in the website. Cookies are used only for internal purposes of website optimization in terms of performance and statistical analysis. The Controller does not collect cookies to identify the User.
- The issues of enabling or disabling cookie files depend on the browser configuration and may be modified by the User.
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, the User has the right to decide on the extent of the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser.
How to manage cookies - instructions from web browser producers:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
- The Controller reserves the right to modify, withdraw or modify the functions or features of the Service web pages, as well as the cessation of activity, the transfer of rights to the Website and take any legal actions permitted by applicable law. All actions performed by the Controller may not violate the user's rights.
IX. Contact with the Data Controller
On the protection of personal data one can contact the Data Protection Supervisor/Specialist. Protection of personal data established in PGE Ekoserwis S.A. at the e-mail address: or at the registered office indicated in point I of this Policy.
In case of any questions regarding the www.pgeekoserwis.pl website, please contact us at:.