PGE Ekoserwis sp. z o.o. realises its business activities feeling fully responsible for the health and safety of their employees, subcontractors and guests. The Company’s health and safety at work policy complements the quality and environment policy relating to safety and, at the same time, confirms our commitment to ensuring of safe and healthy work environment for all employees, subcontractors and guests.
Our common aim: no accidents.
We are convinced that:
- all accidents and injuries can be prevented,
- no work is so important and no service is so urgent that one cannot devote as much time as necessary to it in order to perform all activities safely,
- safe approach to work is a fundamental element of professionalism,
- whigh level of safety is a significant condition of permanent success in business.
In order to comply with our convictions and meet our obligations, we aim to accomplish excellence in health safety and protection. Therefore, we are obliged to:
- comply with all legal requirements and requirements of PGE Group,
- develop a strong and visible leadership and responsibility among managers,
- engage employees, representatives of employees and third parties in propagation of prevention of hazards and responsibility for health and safety at work,
- egular identification of all hazards, analysing of the hazards and undertaking of any necessary preventive activities,
- systematycznego identyfikowania wszystkich zagrożeń, analizowania ich i podejmowania wszelkich niezbędnych działań zapobiegawczych,
- prohibit or suspend any works in case of any danger,
- analysing and undertaking of any corrective and preventive activities in case of any accident or potentially accidental event,
- development of awareness of safety significance and appropriate attitudes among managers, employees and subcontractors,
- management with the use of ambitious annual targets and health and safety at work indexes,
- regular monitoring, evaluation and overview of the safety system,
- ensuring of good condition of production assets which meet safety standards in the stage of design, construction and use,
- ensuring of appropriate fire protection of assets,
- ensuring of appropriate training and provision of information to employees, subcontractors and guests,
- exchange of experience and drawing conclusions in PGE Group and outside it.
The company undertakes to fulfil requirements and continuous improvement of the implemented Integrated Management System complying with PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 14001 and PN-N-18001.